Students keep on studying the same concepts again and again as they don’t have a fool-proof mechanism to know whether they are fully conversant or not. They do this at the cost of studying some other subject, at the cost of their play time and at the cost of their health. This results in huge waste of time. During examinations, this results in non-revision of the entire portion. Eventually, this alone could be the cause of poor performance in examinations.
What if there is a self-testing mechanism, like a study-meter, which can tell you with reasonable certainty that you have studied the concept well and can now move on to the next topic, with a rider telling when you need to revisit the concept.
Studynomics teaches a self-testing mechanism using which, students are able to judge themselves and know whether they know something or not and whether they can recall it in the examination or not. With this self-testing tool in their hands, students feel empowered to test themselves and their peers too.
- What is the optimum level of stress for you?Advanced Study Skills Basic Study Skills Education Study Skills Time Management
- What is the right level of stress?Advanced Study Skills Basic Study Skills Education General Life Skills Study atmosphere Study Skills
- The Most Important Prerequisite for StudyingAdvanced Study Skills Basic Study Skills Education Revision
- How can Parents help their children in getting Good GradesEducation Gadgets Study atmosphere Study Skills
- How to get interest in studiesBasic Study Skills Education Life Skills Study atmosphere Study Skills
- What When & How to ReviseStudy Techniques,Time Management
- Basic Study Skills for everyoneStudy Techniques,Time Management
- Achieving Goals & setting againStudy Techniques,Time Management
- Getting into Study grooveStudy Techniques,Time Management
- Digital Study SkillsStudy Techniques,Technology,Time Management
Course Stats Widget
100% 100% in math active study competitive exams concepts correct methodology difficult questions electronic study tools exam exam fear examination fear exams formulae guessing answer habit IQ language life skills life style math mathematics maths mind maps mistakes mock paper mock test objective type question practice psychology tricks revise revision solve problems stress stress-free study-tip study aids study atmosphere study methodology study ways subject-specific study skills terminology time management train your brain tricks vocabulary